Go down
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu
View user profile

Translation help

on 23/4/2018, 7:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi guys!

This is Marco from Italy, nice to meet you! As I stated in my introductory post, there's a very specific reason for me to be joining the forum, and it's basically an help request for you, if it's not too much of a burden:

since the release of Yakuza 6 in the West, I'm publishing a series of screenshots from the game on Twitter (my handler is @StriderCT, if you want to see what it's all about), each with their own topic. The "Landmarks" topic is giving me a bit of an headache, because some beautiful locales don't have names on the map, and their signs aren't translated.

I would like to give a name to these shops, but unfortunately I can't read japanese: would it be too much of a hassle, for those of you who can, to help me out? I would publish here a picture of the sign I'm looking for, and then of course give the due credit when the tweets goes live. It is important for me to point out that I'm not doing this for personal fame: I don't care about gathering more followers on Twitter, or having any kind of personal advantage from the endeavour. I'm solely interested in bringing out the beauty and richness of the game's world, leveraging the idea of virtual tourism and the aestethics of japanese movies, anime and photography. Think about it as a way to say thank you to the developers for the hard work they did for us.

Please feel free to share your opinion about the initiative; any kind of help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Have the nicest of days,

Marco
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum