Go down
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu
View user profile

Discussion I don't get it...

on 26/7/2018, 12:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Why are so many people bagging on this game? More specifically the story. Well, I for one loved it. As someone who's never played a Yakuza game, I was able to follow along rather painlessly. Just pass attention and give it time. It will usually explain or give some measure of context to what is going on. Sure, the big bad was a bit of a headscratcher in that he really wasn't a part of the story until the last 10% or so of the game. And people aren't happy that a couple of series regulars aren't in the game, but alas, I don't know their names. From everything I've read both Yakuza 0 and Yakuza 5 are either the worst or the best of the series. Maybe I'll agree with everyone else once I've played more of the series, but for now I think Yakuza 6 is an amazing game.
Administrator
Administrator
Shibata-gumi
Customize Profile : Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
View user profile

Discussion Re: I don't get it...

on 26/7/2018, 2:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It's a good game, but I found the story not as good as the other Yakuza games. The characters that were missing are fan favorites of the series, and Majima a personal fave off mine (aside from Kiyru) so seeing their relationship not being resolved or barely touched upon was disappointing. Also the final boss was just thrown in, no lead up to his rivalry with Kiyru.

The combat wasn't as satisfying as the others either, especially (and lackoff) the heat actions.

Good game, but it fell flat at times.

Awesome signature thanks to kira
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum