Share
Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Member
Member
Posts : 8
Likes Received : 5
Join date : 2018-02-28
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 6/3/2018, 7:41 pm
CREEPnCRAWL wrote:@Spanky Mmm
Spoiler:
Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Cbo8qAJ
GorudenRyu
GorudenRyu
Member
Member
Goryu-kai
Posts : 158
Likes Received : 55
Join date : 2018-02-27
Location : Paris, France
Customize Profile : Ryuji Goda

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 8/3/2018, 2:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 28740810

sorry @ZeraslightI lied ^^ I could not wait after Yakuza 6. While strolling at the lunch break I saw him for 20 euros. Now we will have to wait until the end of the day to discover this Yakuza sauce Sengoku era !
@KHHsubs thank you in advance for your videos and your guides on substories

Now, find PSP episodes !


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Cvjqjf10
"In the Yakuza life, they are no KO's"
Zeraslight
Zeraslight
Member
Member
Goryu-kai
Posts : 217
Likes Received : 66
Join date : 2018-02-03
Location : Germany
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu
https://twitter.com/Zerastormhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuBSdvQ6uSmUbB6lqx3hXQ

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 8/3/2018, 2:22 am
@GorudenRyu wrote:

sorry @ZeraslightI lied ^^ I could not wait after Yakuza 6. While strolling at the lunch break I saw him for 20 euros. Now we will have to wait until the end of the day to discover this Yakuza sauce Sengoku era !
@KHHsubs thank you in advance for your videos and your guides on substories

Now, find PSP episodes !

Traitor! No really it's fine :D

Put some money in my hands as well and bought this one:
Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Final-10


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 KSsDcbF
KHHsubs
KHHsubs
Member
Member
Posts : 8
Likes Received : 14
Join date : 2018-03-03
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 8/3/2018, 2:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@GorudenRyu wrote:Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 28740810

sorry @ZeraslightI lied ^^ I could not wait after Yakuza 6. While strolling at the lunch break I saw him for 20 euros. Now we will have to wait until the end of the day to discover this Yakuza sauce Sengoku era !
@KHHsubs thank you in advance for your videos and your guides on substories

Now, find PSP episodes !

What a game Akiyama Thumbs Up
GorudenRyu
GorudenRyu
Member
Member
Goryu-kai
Posts : 158
Likes Received : 55
Join date : 2018-02-27
Location : Paris, France
Customize Profile : Ryuji Goda

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 2:19 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Hnk_pe10

It's doesn't know it yet but it's already platinized Mr. Libido


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Cvjqjf10
"In the Yakuza life, they are no KO's"
YF Admin
YF Admin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Saejima-gumi
Posts : 250
Likes Received : 67
Join date : 2018-02-02
Location : Australia
Customize Profile : Project JUDGE
https://www.yakuzaforums.comhttps://twitter.com/YakuzaForumshttps://www.youtube.com/yakuzaforumshttps://discord.gg/z9p4pAC

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 2:34 am


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 KzGToXk
Spanky
Spanky
Member
Member
Posts : 8
Likes Received : 5
Join date : 2018-02-28
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 12:11 pm
@GorudenRyu wrote:Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Hnk_pe10

It's doesn't know it yet but it's already platinized Mr. Libido
does it have local co op?
GorudenRyu
GorudenRyu
Member
Member
Goryu-kai
Posts : 158
Likes Received : 55
Join date : 2018-02-27
Location : Paris, France
Customize Profile : Ryuji Goda

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 2:56 pm
@Spanky

No local co-op .
I hope you like Ishin! as much as it is possible to love him. Ishin Bob


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Cvjqjf10
"In the Yakuza life, they are no KO's"
YF Admin
YF Admin
Website Owner
Website Owner
Saejima-gumi
Posts : 250
Likes Received : 67
Join date : 2018-02-02
Location : Australia
Customize Profile : Project JUDGE
https://www.yakuzaforums.comhttps://twitter.com/YakuzaForumshttps://www.youtube.com/yakuzaforumshttps://discord.gg/z9p4pAC

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 3:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Spanky wrote:does it have local co op?

Dead


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 KzGToXk
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator
Administrator
Shibata-gumi
Posts : 108
Likes Received : 47
Join date : 2018-02-06
Location : Australia
Customize Profile : Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

on 10/3/2018, 8:59 pm
@GorudenRyu wrote:Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 Hnk_pe10

It's doesn't know it yet but it's already platinized Mr. Libido

Nice! That's a awesome cover as well.


Post the last game you purchased - Page 2 NRmZEhy

Awesome signature thanks to kira
Sponsored content

Discussion Re: Post the last game you purchased

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum